Sunday, October 24, 2010

I love watching the leaves fall.
It's funny, really. I'm terrified of change.
It's just something that flaws me, and I wish I could change it, but I really am scared. Of getting a new phone. Of getting new friends. Of re-decorating my room. Of dying my hair. Of getting my braces off.
But when it comes to the seasons, I can't wait for change. I can't wait for the cold to come back, for the leaves to change color, for the snow to start falling, for the flowers to start blooming, and for the sun to get bright again.

I just need to accept the fact that things change. My life has changed so drastically over the past month. I can hardly even remember what life was like over the summer, and when I do, I feel so overwhelmingly lonely.
I want things to go back. I miss it. But, that's just the thing which is keeping me from moving on. My constant need to go back in time, my sick phobia of change. I need to move on, but it's nearly impossible for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment