Friday, November 12, 2010

I love.

I love mustaches.
I love the sound of the banjo.
I love when I see people reunite.
I love the feeling of warm tea in my stomach. 
I love it when someone cool falls on their ass.
I love the moment when I'm about to fall asleep.
I love when people start singing along to a song a few seconds early. And they try to cover up with like, awkwardly swaying back and forth.
I love it when somebody's waving at me, and I wave back, to find out that this person was waving to someone standing directly behind me.
I also love it when I make a joke, and someone laughs really hard, and I continue to laugh because they think I'm so funny, but then I find out that they were laughing at someone else. Because I'm not funny at all.
I love watching people run into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment