Friday, December 16, 2011

D'anniversaire.

Well, I honestly could not have asked for a more beautiful birthday!
It was perfect in the sense that I ate a lot of food and was able to see all of my favorite people.
And, no, by people, I do not mean cats... although, I might mean that.

 My lovely friend, Allie, made me a Snitch cake.
And I am not exaggerating when I say that I'm pretty sure it was hand crafted by Jesus, because it was glowing with absolute perfection!


Basically, all of my gifts were Harry Potter themed. Allie also gave me a pair of socks and Tanner gave me a watch, because, well, I don't mean to brag, but I am technically a legal wizard! *scoff scoff*

I went to Olive Garden with some pretty magnificent people when Chelsey gave me a liter of Dr. Pepper (which I drank in, like, six minutes) and my mom surprised me with this gem:

I may or may not have started to cry when I got over the initial shock of realizing that MY MOTHER HAD BOUGHT ME A CAMERA:

I don't feel seventeen just yet. One more year until eighteen. I plan on making it the longest year ever. 

Growing up is not on my agenda just yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment