Saturday, February 25, 2012

Trying this again.

Day 1: Introduce yourself, a recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts about you.
(I am stealing this idea from Ryan!)


'Sup?! I'm Cassidy!

1. I am my mother's daughter. 
2. I like cats more than I like people. 
3. I have successfully managed to screw up my sleeping schedule.
4. I am enamored by instruments, and I want to eventually learn to play every single one.
5. I eat more than you can even imagine.
6. I'm really awful at talking to people, which is basically why I try to run a blog and get all of the words swimming around in my mind onto something more permanent, like a computer screen. 
7. I spend the majority of my time playing embarrassing video games and watching embarrassing movies. 
8. I have the graceful abilities of a sloth. 
9. Music is my best friend and my soul mate. 
10. I love, love, love fashion. 
11. I have the same hair as a lion. A lion that doesn't comb its hair. 
12. I like to try something new every day, from wearing overalls to tasting sand. 
13. I think horror movies are nifty. 
14. I'm very close to flunking out of high school. 
15. I am profoundly directionless in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment